Friday, March 27, 2009

In Response..

In response to my question, "Who are we like?" I received quite a detailed explanation of the entire OTSB debut album. Thanks a lot anonymous!

Anonymous said...

Untitled – Interpol "Untitled"

Hate to Say I Don't Love You – doesn't remind me of anything

Big Eyed Mammals – 311 "Speak Easy" effect

Punk Rush – Blink 182

Small – Our Lady Peace (Clumsy era)

The List of Things I've Done – Smashing Pumpkins "Lily" 'ish

The Rag Between My Teeth – Incubus "Sick Sad Little World" solo

Convent – The Wonders

Wake Up Worried – Aerosmith – (Get Your Wings era)

Are You Alright? – 3 Doors Down (The Better Life era)

Too Good for You – Incubus "Just a Phase" transition – not similar in sound

The Song for Your Mothers to Gossip About – Incubus (Fungus Amongus era)
- hidden track – 311'ish riffs

No comments:

Post a Comment